Through The Noise
March 2, 2017
David Sloves of Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services on Affordable Healthcare for Nonprofits
Through the Noise #249
David Sloves // CEO // Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services
As a country, we’ve started 2017 with a lot more healthcare uncertainty and insecurity than recent years. Costs are rising and the Affordable Care Act remains on the chopping block of many Republicans, leaving those seeking healthcare with high premiums for minimal procedures. So we’ve invited David Sloves to join us on the show by phone to address some of the concerns facing nonprofits. As CEO of Nonstop Administration & Insurance Services, his aim is to deliver affordable healthcare options to the staff of nonprofits so they can be in good health to do the work they need to do. As he mentions, healthcare for 90% of the population costs less than $1500 per year but our costs are exorbitant across the board because of the costs of the other 10%. His company is an insurance broker and administrator that helps manage these costs for nonprofits and helps save them money so that people working to better our society can take care of themselves and go to the doctor when they’re sick without breaking their nonprofit wallets.
David has developed repeatable, cost-effective solutions to complex business problems for Fortune 500 clients since the 1980’s. He has a strong commitment to human rights, heath care advocacy and environmental awareness. Nonstop deflates the annual costs of employee healthcare through its unique partial self-insurance program, Nonstop Wellness, which allows nonprofits to stabilize the growing costs of premiums, eliminate all employee out-of-pocket expenses, and access unspent reserve funds for unrestricted operating use.